Find information and services on...
- ▻ Funding and grants
- ▻ Starting up a business
- ▻ Business rates
- ▻ Register a new company or partnership
- ▻ Business planning
- ▻ Business support and advice
- ▻ Business tax
- ▻ Licences and permits
- ▻ Cashflow
- ▻ Employment contracts and working hours
- ▻ Growing a business
- ▻ Bankruptcy and insolvency
- ▻ Exporting and importing
- ▻ Accounting and bookkeeping
- ▻ File company information with Companies House
- ▻ Check company details with Companies House
- ▻ Marketing
- ▻ Premises and property
Find and set your location in Scotland
Why do we need this?
Setting your location within business.scotland.gov.uk means we can give you search results that are both local and relevant to you (e.g. business support services and events targeted to your local area such as Edinburgh, Inverness or Glasgow).
We don't store this data against a user profile, so your security is guaranteed.␡